1. Activate account
- Use your email to login http://contractor.eqsasia.com/ehs-login/.
- For the first time login, click “Lost your password?”, enter your email and click “Get New Password”.
- Acknowledge the email confirming the password request to obtain a new password.
- Use your email and the new password to login. Select the “Profile” tab to change your password.
2. Conduct training
- Select the “Training Material” tab to download course note, test paper and answer.
- Conduct the Contractor EHS Training for your company workers only.
- Conduct test and mark test paper
- Prepare training records with the details of workers
3. Submit training records
- Login the portal, select the “Training Records” tab and click the link “Upload Training Record”.
- Fill in the trainee details and click submit.
- Ensure the trainee details are complete and correct, especially the last 4 digits of work permit no for “S” Pass and Work Permit holders. Incomplete or incorrect training records will be rejected.
- Resubmit training records if they are rejected.
- Do not include previously submitted training records.
4. Maintain training records
- You will be notified after the training records is forwarded to Hewlett Packard.
- The trainer validity is 3 years from the date of training. To renew the trainer validity, click here to register for the next training.
5. Common pitfalls
- The work permit number is incorrectly entered with FIN or left blank for WP and S Pass holder.
- The training was conducted more than 6 months ago.
- The person conducted the training is not a qualified trainer trained by EQS Asia.
- The person conducted the training is a registered under another company.
Click the link below for your reference.